Friday, November 14, 2008

pity...my laptop

2 days ago,i sent my laptop to repair because it is attacked by virus. why??? because of my brother lo! i don't know what software he download and then cause my laptop down. haih...im a computer idiot...ha! i only know how to use(not expert) but don't know how to maintain it. so,i always be careful when using it because i scare i will do something wrong with the computer but then don't know how to fix the problem. i would like to ask help from friends but i don't want trouble them.免得他们说我无事不登三宝殿,哈哈!actutally i think they don't mind but i feel that it is not so good if i ask too much.

before my laptop is attacked by virus,i already feel that there is some problem. sometimes,cannot work properly. however,i don't know what is the problem,so just let it be. i would like to send it for format,but i think a lot before i do that.

first,i don't know how should i tel the technician because i don't know what is the problem actually. i scare the technician ask me some questions about my laptop but i don't know how to answer. i scare he talk something to me but i don't understand because i don't understand those computer term. i experinced before. once,a technician help me to check my computer. he talk something to me but i'm not really understand what he means...then...my respond is....."huh?","eh...i don't know".....so bad....very pai seh leh!!! second,i scare the technician will 刮花my laptop. who know....may be he is careless leh...or may be he simply put my laptop leh. i very very take care of my things....ba bei la me...i know i know...hehe.....may be i worry too much already. haha! worry so much...but i have to format it. just like a human,if sick, must go and see doctor what...when i'm considering when should i send the laptop to format...my brother tell me.."opps...kena virus!!" haih...cannot consider anymore,must send it to repair.

finally,i get back my laptop yesterday. i tought everything will be alright after format it,but...another problem is come out. well, the virus problem is settle,but the laptop is different from the laptop that i used before. the RAM is lesser,change from 1024MB to 1 GB. althought it is not much, less is less. moreover, some of the software is different,replaced by another. i do not used to see and use the new 1. feel weird...outside look is same but inside is different.
my laptop has another problem...that is get hot easily. i scare it will overheat and damage the hard disk.i already use cooling pad but it didn't help much...still very hot although it is not being used in long time. haih...what can i do? any solution?

3 comments:

MonicaMomo said...

Buy new Laptop best solution hahahhaah kidding la. Laptop can use for do homework and online is enough already.要求不要太高。知足常乐。

Pette said...

ur driver got problem ade...

usually the best setting is come with preset computer...

so.. the best is when ever u buy the computer... ask for the driver cd...

then... learn how to reformat...
it will save u a lot of money...

third... dun shy to ask help la...
lolz.. although i know this is impossible...

haha... good luck...

GB= Growing Boy said...

I remembered i said "无事不登三宝殿"
in my msn... tat means u r saying me la??

i cant really imagine wat problems u had, but reformat, to me is like kinda waste, in terms of money and time. I will never reformat my com unless its really hopeless and helpless already.

if u wan reformat next time, find me, i sure will take good care of ur laptop, but for payback my good deeds, u need to chia me McD...